** The DARK Coalition **

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evonys Number 1 Alliance Coalition. Kicking A$$ First Taking Names Last

Taking Your 10

Admin
    Admin

Taking Your 10 Empty Taking Your 10

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Taking a LvL 10 NPC city
    10 archery 9 hbr or if that's not possible
    Note: My archery, compass, military tradition, iron working and medicine were all lvl 10 while my hbr was still at lvl 9.
    I also had penicillin and a war horn equipped at the time

What you need:
    1) a lvl 10 npc city close to you (2.2 miles or less), this is important for return times
    2) a lvl 10 rally spot and a lvl 10 feasting hall
    3) 10 heros (attack should be at least 205 more is better for the breaker)
    4) 100k - 150k warriors (the more the better but you can do it with less since these are mainly for the waves)
    5) 150k Archer
    6) 2k each of Worker Scouts Swords Warriors and Pikes for the Rainbow
    7) All your heros speed should be the same or your march times will vary (unequip mount if this is a problem, click on your hero then click on the horse picture and choose unequip)

How to do it:
    Use your best attack hero for the breaker
    Breaker:
    2K Scouts
    1k Swords
    2k Warriors
    2k Workers
    1K Pikes
    117K Archers (with war ensign, 92k without)

Check your time!

Waves:
    Waves (each attack following the breaker is a wave)
    40k warriors timed so it lands within 30 seconds -5 minutes of the breaker
    Note: After the first two waves I switched to using 20k Archer and 20k warriors losses dropped considerably but I was after the city not the drops
    Every time you go over six minutes the loyalty of the city will go back up 2 points
    The first few attacks are where you get your timing down, if it comes down to it

If you don't have a hero or the troops to send an attack in the specified time send a mini scout bomb (10-20k scouts)
    The scout bomb will not make the loyalty go down at all but it will prevent it from going back up.

Check your reports periodically to see where the city loyalty is at. When loyalty is at 0 it should only take one or two more attacks before the city is yours.

The longer you wait between attacks the more likely you are to get items (medals, scripts, gems etc) dropped but you'll also lose more troops.
    Npc cities regenerate aprox 1% of their troops per minute
    These numbers are suggestions they will vary based on your tech lvls.

Using this method I lost 7k Archers, 80K warriors and the troops used for the rainbow. Warriors are easy to replace, Archers not so much

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 pm